Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cody Molyneaux

We are living in Springville, Utah. We have been here for 3 years now.

I have been married to Lacy for 6 years. She is from Greenwich, Utah Married May 10, 2002.

We have 2 children, twins. Thomas and Tessa. Born July 3, 2007. Lindsey, I tip my hat to you with triplets. 2 is a lot of work, I can only imagine the extra work 3 would be.

I am employed by Agel enterprises. I work in the operations department as a inventory/forecast analyst, production planner, shipment scheduler, and many other projects assigned to me.

It is hard to pinpoint the biggest thing I have done since graduation, a few examples include: Spanish LDS mission in Anaheim, California, Married to Lacy, The birth of our twins last year, and college education at UVSC (I should now say UVU). I will graduate in the spring of 2009 with a degree in international business with Spanish.

I also have profiles on linkedin.com and facebook.com.

Cody Molyneaux
801-491-6083 home
801-635-9034 cell
331 Brook Court
Springville, Utah 84663
codyjm14@yahoo.com

No comments: