Sunday, November 2, 2008

Robbie Fowkes

Where are you now? I live in St. George
Are you married? Yes I met my wife while living in Las Vegas Her Name is Shanna and after I met her I found out her Parents were Delta Rabbit's

Do you have any kids and how many? I have one Daisy Pearl She will be one Aug. 18th

What do you do for a living? I am the lead tech at Service Master of St. George, Cleaning up houses that have been in floods and fires but my employes would tell you all I do is spend all day doing paperwork and big suprise talking to customers about if they know anyone from Nephi

What is the biggest thing you have done since graduation? Moved to Las Vegas so my friends would come down to party with me (Thanks for coming down to see me so much if your there Hap Warner and Howarth) but instead I met my wife and got Married in the Manti Temple then had my baby Daisy and that means more to me then anything else I have done

And tell everyone I said Hi Robbie Fowkes

No comments: